At Capital One, we think big and do bigger things. We were the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of credit card, auto loans and other financial services products, and we have been innovating relentlessly ever since.
Today, we are a progressive financial services powerhouse spanning Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Savings, and Commercial Banking and at the same time a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a well-recognized brand all in one. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team with heart – a team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers world-class products and services impacting over 65 million customer accounts.
Still founder-led by Chairman and CEO Richard Fairbank, we dare to dream, disrupt and deliver a better way for our customers, the financial industry and for each other. Our goal is simple – bring ingenuity, simplicity and humanity to an industry ripe for change.
At DataLabs, Capital One India, we solve fundamental business problems at scale using advanced analytics, data science and machine learning. We specialize in deriving valuable insights about various aspects of the business – including product and process design, consumer behavior, regulatory and credit risk, and much more – from large volumes of data to build cutting edge patentable products at an industrial scale.
DataLabs is looking for business analysts to drive our foray into autonomous and intelligent data products that solve the full gamut of business and analytical needs.The role will be part of an exceptional team that is drawn from elite campuses in India and abroad, and focused on our mission to develop world class data products.
At DataLabs, you will work in a fast paced and intellectually rigorous environment. You will apply strategic and analytical skills to major business challenges. You will have the opportunity to learn and build deep expertise in the core areas of advanced analytics, industrial-scale product design and development, data science and machine learning. And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values problem solving, encourages creativity, promotes learning, and rewards innovation.
DataLabs prides itself on its exceptionally vibrant culture. Our Associate Development program enables us to shape amazing career and professional development opportunities for our associates. Our best-in-class Corporate Social Responsibility program has nurtured longstanding partnerships with committed organizations that make a meaningful difference to the communities around us. The enthusiastic volunteerism of our associates is the backbone of all that we do – it enables us to push the envelope of possibilities and have incredible fun along the way. We bend backwards to take care of one another through thick and thin. Our work and the people we are surrounded by are an enduring source of strength and fulfillment in our lives.
What are we looking for?
- Logical / Analytical / Quantitative /Reasoning skills
- Conceptual problem-solving abilities & Critical – path thinking
- Flexibility & ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Data Analysis and Statistical Modelling & Forecasting
- Machine Learning solutions development
- Web & Customer experience analytics
- Data mining & pattern recognition analyses
- Drive process improvements / operational efficiencies
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional self-drive and motivation
- Desire to build deep subject matter expertise
- High degree of persistence
- Good Logical / Analytical / Quantitative /Reasoning skills
- Zeal to learn new tools & techniques
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills