Brief responsibilities of an Analyst if hired: (Not limited to & may vary from business to business)
- This is an entry level position with an opportunity and will be performing accounting / valuation / financial reporting / business transversal activities., in custodian banking domain.
- Candidate will be part of middle and back office banking operations supporting the NT global entities serving our clients through a variety of resources and applications.
- Partnering with colleagues in our international locations (for example: UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Switzerland and United States) Analysts to prepare reports in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- At Northern Trust in India, our Analysts work within our Corporate & Institutional Services or Global Securities Services businesses.
- These groups provide a comprehensive array of banking, accounting and operational solutions to institutional clients around the world.
- Clients rely on us to protect their assets and to provide the data they need to manage their portfolios.
- Graduates or Post-Graduates specializing in Accountancy or Finance freshers or candidates with any prior experience in relevant domain
- Good knowledge of accounting & financial concepts. Knowledge/experience in capital markets, financial instruments and other areas of finance.
- Should be willing to work in any shifts or work location of Northern Trust as assigned.
- Should have good communication (verbal & written).
- Should have working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Working With Us
Qualifications – External
In Return, We Will Support You With Your Personal And Career Goals In a Number Of Ways
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies.
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.