oin us, if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged, and rewarded!
Position:Analyst, Global Actuarial & Analytics Services
- Pricing/rating for US Commercial lines of insurance
- In depth understanding of ISO CLMs (Insurance Services Office- Commercial Lines Manual) and Rating algorithms.
- Designing product, pricing mechanism and respective supporting services for Commercial Auto, Commercial General Liability, Commercial Property, Inland Marine and Crime.
- Understand Underwriter requirements for product changes and provide creative solutions along with help in training on complicated pricing approaches & compliance issues
- Maintain SQL Database for different processes
- Assist actuaries with rate filings to be submitted to regulators, create actuarial support exhibits & draft memorandum & provide filing objection support.
- Involved in annual Profitability studies to support pricing decisions, and provide recommendations to the business partners & Underwriters
- Involved in implementation of product in the system, participate in UAT to provide sign off
- As a data expert, cater to the data calls and reporting needs of the State/Department of Insurance required by an admitted carrier
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduates or post-graduates
- 0-2 years of property and casualty insurance experience
- 3-4 Actuarial Exams as per new curriculum, not including CB3/CT9 (Preferred – Exam CS2)
- Open to pursuing actuarial credentials from Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS)
- SQL/VBA Experience preferred
- Good written and verbal communication, and a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the organization’s values
- Responsible and dedicated to meet the clients’ expectations
- Plans tasks and organizes own work
- Prioritizes tasks in order of importance
- Keeps the team informed about work-related activities