Analyst-GBS will support the Manager FP&A GBS in executing on the transformation roadmap. This position will assist in creation of value case and define policies for financial management and chargeback.
Performance Management and Reporting for all functions within GBS including cross functional teams, GBS leadership team and GBS BOD, Chargeback to the operating companies, Assisting in overall GBS budgeting and forecasting, creation of several value cases and other ad-hoc activities.
- Implement and maintain GBS financial strategy and vision
- Report on overall GBS and region-specific budget and finances, including maintenance of business plan and updating of forecast
- Develop, maintain and report on value case status to GBS org and leaders on a periodic basis, aggregating value case results across all GBS initiatives to maintain an updated view of benefits vs. costs
- Ensure the GBS organization has appropriate analytical and reporting capabilities in order to provide meaningful decision support for senior management. This includes metrics, dashboards, capacity modeling and benchmarking.
- Work as trusted member and will provide regular updates to executives on GBS service performance metrics (SLAs, dashboards, etc.), functional specific analysis and key takeaways.
- Support annual budgeting and financial management plan and forecast creation efforts for GBS
- Monitor GBS financial health using defined financial KPIs and metrics
- Maintain the Chargeback model and ensure successful implementation across GBS buyers, collaborating with other GBS leaders to accurately calculate chargeback allocations
- Work with account managers to socialize chargeback allocations with Group Companies and address any queries, issues or escalations
- Conduct analysis of overall GBS service delivery relative to budgetary guidelines and Service Level Agreements to inform any necessary strategic or organizational updates and improvements, including to the Chargeback model
- 0 to 3 years of experience in FP&A
- Experience in building financial models using advance MS excel skills will be a plus
- Experience in visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau will be plus
- Comfortable working with large amounts of unstructured data
- Great inter-personal and communication skills
- CA or equivalent