This position will be a part of the New Initiatives Business Finance team where we are helping build businesses to extend the convenience offering to our esteemed customers by providing concierge (Genie) and Groceries (Instamart). Key expectations include independent structuring of the problem, drawing relevant insights by leveraging data and working with functional leaders to drive them to conclusion..
- Conceptualizing and designing multiple dashboards to track key business KPIs and performance metrics
- Assist in data-driven decision making
- Own data trends, weekly/ monthly reports, RCAs and insights
- Support in hypothesizing and ideating/ solutioning for specific business metrics
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis on various projects as and when required.
- Semi qualified CA or MBA/PGDM from Tier 2 colleges
- 1-2 Years of experience post qualification, preferably in analytics environment
- Strong data organization; MS excel and google sheets skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL is a must; python will be an added advantage