Assurance’s purpose is to inspire confidence and trust to enable a complex world to work. We do so by protecting and serving the public interest, promoting transparency, supporting investor confidence and economic growth and nurturing talent to provide future business leaders . We help clients by :
- Ensuring their accounts comply with the requisite audit standards
- Providing a robust and clear perspective to audit committees and
- Providing critical information for stakeholders.
Our Service Offerings include External Audit, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS), IFRS & US GAAP conversion , IPO and other public offering, Corporate Treasury – IFRS 9 accounting & implementation support etc.
Audit Analytics team is responsible for managing data and risk by performing analytics which then helps clients in driving decisions and performance. The scope of work includes:
- Data Management: Involves assessing readiness of data for analytics and managing data to enable future analytics and reporting
- Descriptive / Diagnostic Analytics: Involves mining past data to report, visualize and understand what has already happened – after the fact or in real-time
- Predictive Analytics: Leverages past data to understand the underlying relationship between data inputs and outputs to understand why something happened and to predict what will happen in the future
- Emerging Technologies: use emerging technologies such as ML & AI, process mining, custom automated techniques to address audit risks
This is done using various tool like tableau, power BI, python, visual studio, Ms SQL server etc through three key processes i.e. Audit analytic tools, Custom analytics and Audit enablement & automations.
Your key responsibilities
- Performing Audit-related data analytics and visualization as a part of statutory audits, cover key areas such as :
- Foundational analytics in areas such as Journal entry testing, Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay, Acquire to Retire Order to Cash, Record to Report, Production and Inventory, Re-performance testing
- Sector specific analytics (Advanced/Custom analytics)
- Visualization and automated analytics model development for statutory audit enablement
- Data extraction from Client ERPs
- Design, review and rectify algorithms, systems and processes to analyze client data, as well as implement them in the appropriate tools and technologies
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Knowledge of databases, and hands on experience in in the following:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Knowledge of below mentioned tools and techniques :
- Excel VBA
- Applied Statistics
- RPA & Machine Learning
To qualify for the role you must have:
- B.E., B. Tech, B.Sc in Computer Science or BCA
- At least 1 year of relevant experience. Freshers can also apply.