Essential experience, skills and competencies:
- 0-2 years of actuarial experience
- Ability to find solutions within agreed timescales
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, (both written and verbal)
- Good business acumen
Advantageous skills and experience:
- An understanding of actuarial reporting software such as Prophet and a good ability to program in various mainstream languages.
- Knowledge of other modeling platforms, for example MoSes, MG ALFA, etc. or strong programming skills (mainly VB, VBA, C++)
- Awareness of Solvency II, IFRS, Economic Capital and Embedded Value.