We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
The role in Banking division in Barclays in Mumbai will entail working across Corporate Finance team to help Barclays deliver advisory solutions to its clients
- Assist in covering clients and originating transactions across products and sectors
- Assist with preparation of marketing material and execution of advisory and financing transactions across sectors
What will you be doing?
Our Analysts take on a high profile role and early responsibility in a highly competitive industry. As an Investment Banking Analyst, you are expected to execute a variety of roles such as
- performing financial valuation analysis, building and applying financial models,
- preparing presentation materials, participating in client meetings,
- conducting industry research, and
- Executing transactions from start to closing.
- Your supporting role is the cornerstone of our success in providing sound client solutions and advice
What We’re Looking For
- Graduate in any discipline (Post graduate degree preferred)
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Genuine interest in financial markets
- Team work and project management skills