The Analyst is responsible for working with our clients in the US /UK market to assist them in host of allied activities including but not limited to Regulatory risk and compliance, Data Governance, including Data Lineage with Internal Controls and AML/KYC regulatory reporting.
You will be expected to deliver against targets on both productivity and quality.
You would also be expected to:
- Understand the client’s policies and procedures and its application on engagement delivery.
- Understand client’s key processes through which the data flows.
- Draft Process Documentation/Flowcharts and creating SOP’s, wherever deemed as appropriate
- Evaluate the design adequacy of in-scope applications and/ or EUCs against best practices and/ or client’s data governance policies
- Evaluate the operating effectiveness of in-scope applications and/ or EUCs with respect to established control standards
- Support client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable universities with an overall 0-1 year of relevant experience in internal controls and data governance
- Attention to detail, excellent data collation and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. (Written & Verbal)
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Driving Results