About the job
Role Title- – Analyst
Location- – Bengaluru
Job Type- Full-Time
About The Role
As an Analyst, you are expected to collaborate & work with our core ops team in addressing our customer’s requirement and thus making our customer’s journey more awesome.
While you are doing this, you will also have to ensure that all regulatory & Bank requirements are met & the service levels are not compromised either.
So, if you are a passionate professional and willing to kick start your career with a dynamic and challenging work profile, then we would like to talk to you.
Key Responsibilities- –
- Being a part of ANZ Operations, this position is primarily responsible for processing/verifying requests, while ensuring that regulatory and bank requirements are met.
- The individual has to deliver positive customer experience within agreed timeframes i.e. Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- provide a high level of customer service to the internal and external customers and accurate and up to date information on all enquiries.
- Ensuring all customer correspondence is clear and concise.
- Identifying potential process or service improvements to assist in delivering best business outcomes.
- Adhering to and living ANZ Values.
- Adhering to Standard Code of Conduct.
You are good to apply if you have the following in regard to- –
- Experience- 0-3 years. Banking knowledge is an added advantage.
- Education- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Any Graduate with Finance/Accounts Background is a must.
- Skill- excellent communication (Written & Verbal) skill, ability to work under pressure, an ardent learner & flexible to work in shifts.
Hiring Process- –
- Applying for the Role.
- Pre-Screening profiles.
- Pymetrics (Online assessment).
- Communication (Written & verbal) Round.
- HR Round (Telephonic Conversation).
- Operations/Technical round (Via Video call).
Compensation- 3.5 Lacs- 4.5 Lacs
At ANZ, we equally care for our employees and our communities. Hence, we not only offer a competitive Salary but also take pride in the diversity of our people thus encouraging applications from diverse candidates.
We believe in Innovation & actively encourage our people to try new things.
Honed with some of the best leadership skill & growth mindset, our leaders believe in creating shared clarity & empowering their people. Being empathetic and helping people grow by guiding them in the right direction are some of the other leadership traits our leaders often showcase.
Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics
Our Other Benefits Include- –
- Insurance coverage to the staffs and their dependents.
- Shift allowance (where applicable).
- Flexible work culture.
- In-house Gym (at office location).
- A wide range of health & wellness sessions that are conducted through the year.
P.S- If you know someone who fits in this role, please Share this! We have multiple openings.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number IND032674
- Note– The hiring process might take 2-6 weeks to be completed.