1. Working on project reporting using charts/tables
2. Working with actuarial teams on live projects
3. Conducting various analytics
4. Applying the actuarial concepts in real-world problems
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 21st Jan’22 and 25th Feb’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Must be a 2021 graduate only, with a minimum of 1 actuarial paper qualified
- Delhi/NCR candidates preferred
Only students who have graduated in 2021 with at least 1 actuarial paper can apply.
While are working from home as of now, the office however is in Gurgaon. Please apply only if you are okay with Gurgaon as a work location in the next few months.